Europen Redmi 10 units are now getting the September Security 2021 update, the update has been rolled out by Xiaomi via OTA and right now European Redmi 10 units have got the notification.
The update carries the build number V188.8.131.52.RKUEUXM and weighs 2.4GB. The main highlight of the update is the September security update and apart from that, there is nothing much added. However, some bugs in the lock screen and status bar that users were complaining about are now fixed in this update.
And just like every other update, there is improved system stability/usability and other optimization to improve the user experience. Well, those who want to read the complete changelog can read it from below:
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2021. Increased system security.
- (Lock screen)
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined.
- (Status bar, Notification shade)
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications.
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases.
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade.
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on.
As I just said the update has been rolled out to the European region only via OTA (Over-the-air) so if you are from any other region then you have to wait for more few days to get the update notification. However, you can also check for the update manually by going to your device’s Settings >> About Phone >> System Update. If the update is there then go ahead and click on the Download button.
If you haven’t got the update on your Redmi 10 yet then don’t worry we have recovery ROM as well as the OTA file with us that you can install manually on your device. Click on the below link to download it.